Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Wallet


Saturday afternoon… On my way to NJ to go watch the fight with an old friend… I’m on the E train. On 53rd and 5th an upper east side looking couple in there 40’s gets on and they make there way towards me. He, designer jeans, cashmere sweater; her, tall very elegant, wearing alligator slip on shoes, the kind with that gold medallion. I’m at eye level with this woman’s neck, and I spot what can only be described as a gigantic razor bump… Yuck! The hair that formed that thing must the size of a Twizzler! Jesus! So I’m dressed pretty casually, Yankees cap, baggy jeans, Force Ones.. Lookin’ pretty urban… I arrive at my stop, and as the door opens I reach for my phone and simultaneously bump in to Mr. Upper East Side in the process, and the F’er instantly reached to see if he still had his wallet!! And I kept movin’…

No comments:

Post a Comment