Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Female Kermit the Frog


I’m minding my own business, sit down waiting for my sushi, moments later a girl, mid to late 20’s sits across from me, so close I could touch her hand with out stretching, to join her friend. Very close quarters in this place. Barley sits down, she’s complaining about her boyfriend (she sounds like a female Kermit the Frog)… Ohh we never have sex (kermit the frog, kermit the frog)… I don’t understand it, I love to give “down south” (she says the real thing) jobs….In my mind I’m thinking, “hey…female Kermit the frog, I’m sitting not 5 inches from you…Just maybe , maybe if you didn’t sound like Kermit the frog, you wouldn’t have this problem…” She’s afraid to break up with him, for fear of meeting a guy like her friend who believed puppies hatch from eggs…(kermit the frog, kermit the frog…) Ate my sushi quick, but not too quick to not seem suspicious and got the hell outa’ there…

No comments:

Post a Comment