Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Adolescent Love


Adolescent love… Gotta’ sandwich at Subway’s today and while I was waiting I glanced over and saw the googily eyes of a young catholic school girl all in love with her teenage, moronic catholic school boyfriend who’s yelling across the Subway’s at his boys… Then I remembered, I was that young, moronic boyfriend once… I must admit, probably more moronic… Why, why do girls that age fall for the immature moron?? The young teenage girls are clearly far more mature but every single time, they fall for the moron. Morons who take them for granted, who ignore them, and yell obscenities (kinda’ funny) at there boys across a packed Subway’s instead of paying attention to the young, beautiful girl (who somehow is oblivious to the stupidity and may even find it attractive) who sits inches away and continues with the googily eyes… This is life…

No comments:

Post a Comment