Friday, July 13, 2012

SOAP


“You catch that motherfucker that snitched??.” Says this older man in his late 60’s, not a hair on his head, built like a bull, to the friend I’m having a conversation with; his name is 5 Stars.  The old man doesn’t acknowledge me although he broke my conversation, his piercing grey eyes directed at 5 Stars.  “Nah, I heard he’s doing a bid.” says Five Stars.  Older man, “If you end up doin’ a stretch because of that piece of shit make sure you get some pay back.  You may end up in the same prison with da' motherfucka’”  5 Stars, “Believe me I will...”  Older man. “This is what you do if you see em’.  Get two socks fill it up with a couple of bars of soap, any kind of soap.  Get it soft, mash it up and let it sit in a corner.  Wait a day, and the fuckin’ thing will turn in to a fuckin’ BBBBRRRick! (emphasis on the B and R).”  The old man is as serious as a heart attack.  He still hasn’t acknowledged me.  He continues.  “Get that motherfucka’ in the showers.  You hit him over the head with that shit, Pa’ng! (Spanish slang to describe a blow) and he’s done."  Throw the sock where you dropped him and before you know it, some other motherfucka’ will pick up the sock discover the soap and he’s got some soap, hahahaha.”  5 Stars, “I was just gonna’ beat the motherfucka’ up regula’, but I gotchoo’”  He gives 5 Stars a pound, doesn’t look at me once although I was staring at him and hanging off his every word.  The old man walks away laughing. “Soap motherfucka’, soap!.”

No comments:

Post a Comment